Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan 31, 2010 - Bummer....

Well, I decided to give my knee until Thursday 1/28 to start feeling better. When it didn't feel better I decided to give it until Friday.... but it only got worse. So I decided to head home on Saturday and moved my 4th and final week at the Ridge to Jan 2011. I am so discouraged. I had wanted to hit the ground running when I got home, but had to spend the day with ice on my knee and with it elevated to try to get the swelling down. I will make an appt with a doctor tomorrow. But the good news is I lost a total of 7 lbs. In the 2 weeks and 1 day I was able to follow the program. I feel GREAT about that and about my ability to stick to the sensible eating and exercise.

Who wants to come with me next January???

Love you all! Will let you know how my knee recovery turns out.

2 comments: